- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 box Stovetop Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 2 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can 14 oz Chicken Broth
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non stick spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over the top of the chicken.
- Whisk together soup and broth until blended and pour evenly over dry stuffing.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing