- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil* (100 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (112 grams)
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour (227 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (140 grams)
- *I use corn or sunflower oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (180C) line 1 or 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg, juice, oil, vanilla and sugar, until well combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined, gently mix in the chopped strawberries just until combined. Form into balls (approximately the size of a golf ball. Place on prepared cookie sheets, sprinkle with a little granulated sugar and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Let cool completely and enjoy! Dust with powdered sugar before serving if desired.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Easy Strawberry Cookies