- 15-20 Graham Crackers broken in half
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding 3.4 oz. size
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk cold
- 8 ounces COOL WHIP Whipped Topping thawed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
White Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl beat the pudding mix with the milk, using a hand mixer.
- Let it set up a little, then stir in thawed Cool Whip.
- In an 8 x 8 square pan, put a single layer of graham crackers, approximately 10 squares, then top with 1/2 of the pudding cool whip mixture.
- Repeat this by adding 10 more graham cracker squares.
- Then spread the other half of the pudding mixture over the squares.
- Top with remaining 10 graham cracker squares.
- Then make chocolate topping (below), cover with topping, and then chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving take white chocolate chips and melt in microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between each. Should take about a minute to melt depending on microwave.
- Remove from fridge, and use a spoon to drizzle white chocolate over the top to resemble the top of an eclair.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
- Stir brown sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl.
- In a medium sized saucepan, over medium heat, add butter and milk, and bring to a slow boil.
- Let it boil 3-5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add cocoa and brown sugar mixture.
- Return to heat, and whisk until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Set aside to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour over Eclair cake and put in fridge to let set up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Eclair Ice Box Cake