- 2.5 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the mayo, 1/4 cup of the cheese, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Put the chicken on a large baking sheet. I put parchment on mine to save on the cleanup.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese. Watch the chicken closely if you are broiling so it doesn’t burn.
Recipe NotesWatch the video right above this recipe to see how easy these are to make!This article and recipe adapted from this site
Five Minute Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders