- 1.5 pounds ripe bananas (about 4-5 medium bananas)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter (or another nut butter such as almond butter)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment paper; set aside.
- Add the bananas, oats and peanut butter to a blender and blend until smooth. Try not to over blend the batter as this will lead to a denser loaf. Blend just until the oats are ground. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Garnish with thin banana slices and more chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread covered tightly with plastic wrap in the loaf pan or in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD