- 8 oz cream cheese softened and divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided
- 3.5 oz marshmallow fluff about half a standard-sized tub
- 1 cup mini marshmallows divided (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- graham crackers for dipping
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer + large bowl), blend together 4 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and the marshmallow fluff on high until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. If using mini marshmallows, turn off mixer and add about 3/4 cup in with the marshmallow mixture, then gently stir with a spatula. Set bowl aside.
- In another medium bowl, whip together remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract on high until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes. Set whipped cream nearby.
- In a new medium bowl, blend together remaining 4 oz cream cheese and cocoa powder on high until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add just-prepared whipped cream to bowl and mix on low until cream and chocolate are completely incorporated, about another 2-3 minutes.
- To assemble the dip: Add fluffy marshmallow and chocolate dips to a single bowl, alternating between the two (TIP: alternate which side of the bowl you layer the flavors for a mixed looks). When the boil is full, use a spoon or butter knife to drag through the dip, swirling the colors together. Top the dip with the remaining 1/4 cup mini marshmallows.
- Serve dip immediately with graham crackers for dipping.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
FLUFFY S’MORES DIP