- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
- 1/3 – 2/3 cup milk, (start at 1/3 and go from there)
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix, (unprepared)
- sprinkles, for garnishing
- Add whipped topping and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add cake mix and 1/3 cup milk and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Dip will be very thick, so add more milk, a little at a time, until you get to your desired consistency. I used about 2/3 cup for my dip.
- Serve garnished with sprinkles and whatever dippers you prefer. Graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
FOUR INGREDIENT FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER DIP