- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil divided use
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Place 1 teaspoon of oil in a [url:1]large pan[/url] and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper to the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel, then heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over high heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Lower heat to medium, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch,
- Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
- Serve immediately, with steamed rice if desired.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY