- 2 pounds chicken wings (or drumsticks)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes
- Pat chicken pieces dry with a paper towel.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Toss chicken pieces in cheese mixture until coated.
- Place chicken in bottom of air fryer basket and set timer to 10-12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, use tongs to flip chicken.
- Fry again for 12 minutes.
- Remove chicken from basket with tongs and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. We like ranch, and buffalo.
GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS IN AN AIR FRYER