- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup fresh finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread wings in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick baking spray or covered with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray. Bake wings until light brown; approximately 40 minutes. Flip the wings halfway through the cooking time.
- In large bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and parsley.
- Gently fold in wings. Return to cookie sheet and bake an additional 10-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like them. For added crispness turn broiler on for the last few minute of cooking.
- If desired garnish with extra Parmesan and parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS