- 4 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup beer
- ½ cup half and half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt Garlic Butter and cream cheese over medium heat. Add cheddar, mozzarella, beer, half and half, and salt and pepper if needed.
- Stir constantly, until cheese is melted and dip is smooth and creamy.
- Serve with soft pretzels or chips.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Garlicky Beer Cheese Dip