- 3 /4 cup of Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
- Cookie Sheets
- Food Scale
- Cookie Cooling Rack
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until completely combined.
- Add in eggs and molasses and mix until the dough is fluffy.
- Add in the Baking Soda and spices.
- Finally, mix in the flour, a third at a time.
- Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
- Roll the cookie dough ball in the powdered sugar until it is covered.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 9-10 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
GINGERBREAD CRINKLE COOKIES