- 18 oz brownie mix, 1 box
- ingredients called for on cake mix box, oil, egg etc.
- 6 graham cracker sheets, 4 oz
- 6 oz milk chocolate bars, Hershey’s or similar (see note)
- 16 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease a 9×13 inch rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, make brownie mix according to package directions.
- Pour HALF of the brownie batter into prepared baking dish, and spread into a smooth layer using a spatula.
- Gently place graham cracker pieces on top of the batter to cover.
- Place chocolate bars on top of graham crackers to cover loosely.
- Place marshmallows on top of chocolate spaced evenly around the dish.
- Drizzle the remaining brownie batter over top of the marshmallows and chocolate.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes in the pan. Serve and enjoy!
NotesThe chocolate amount corresponds to 4 Hershey’s 1.55oz milk chocolate bars. You can also substitute semisweet chocolate bars.Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
GOOEY S’MORES BROWNIES