- Graham crackers
- Cup butter 2 sticks
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet, then place graham crackers, so they cover the entire cookie sheet. I used 16 x 12-inch baking sheet
- Melt butter using medium-high heat. Add the brown sugar.
- Stir brown sugar into butter until melted. Bring to a slight rolling boil about one minute.
- Cook and stir for a minute. Add the chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers. Try to get a little on each graham cracker.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut while still warm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Graham Cracker Toffee Bars on TODAY Show