- 1 chicken, cut up & brined (see above for brine directions)
- 2 – 3 cups of Aunt Jemima Pancake Flour
- 1 tbsp. salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix pancake flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, butter & milk.
- Remove the chicken from the brine and rinse. Pat dry.
- Dip chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then dredge in the pancake mixture. Shake off any excess.
- Fry 3 – 4 pieces of chicken for 7 – 8 minutes (or until desired color is reached) and flip. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Granny’s Secret Fried Chicken Recipe