- 2 Boxes (small), 3 oz Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Cook and Serve (Sugar free boxes are less than an ounce but the 4 serving size)
- 4 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 3 Cups Fat Free Whipped Topping, Divided
- 10 Large Bananas, Ripe, Chopped
- 16 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- Prepare pudding according to box directions using low-fat milk. Chill until set then fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Makes 16 9 oz parfaits. Layer in 9 oz cups or parfait glasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup banana and 1 1/2 Tbsp pudding in alternating layers (2 sets of each)
- Chill until ready to serve. (Don’t wait too long or your bananas will start to brown.)
- Top with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and 1 crushed wafer before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Healthy Banana Pudding Recipe