- 1 c. water
- 1 (3-oz.) packets cherry Jell-O
- 8 oz. fireball, chilled
- Cool Whip, for garnish
- Red Hots, for garnish
- Red, green, and white jimmies, for garnish
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once bubbling, stir in packet of Jell-O mix, stirring until completely dissolved. Turn off heat. Pour in Fireball, mixing until thoroughly combined. Pour into a large measuring cup, small pitcher or another glass so it’s easier to pour into the shot glasses.
- Pour the Jell-O mixture into each of the shot glasses. Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator until the Jell-o sets, about 2 hours.
- Dollop with Cool Whip then sprinkle Red Hots and sprinkles on top.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Holly Jolly Fireball Shots