- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter , softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender if needed.
- Chill the crepe batter for at least 30-60 minutes if possible, or up to 1 day.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease lightly with cooking spray or butter, if needed.
- Once the pan is hot, pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the hot pan, swirling it around the pan as you pour to form a large, thin pancakes.
- Cook for about 30 seconds on each side, flipping once, until lightly golden.
- Stack cooked crepes on a plate and cover with a towel or tinfoil, if desired, to keep them warm.
- Add desired toppings or fillings.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
How to Make Crepes