- 4 chicken breasts cubed (whole frozen breasts work well, too!)
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2-3 russet potatoes cubed
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- fresh parsley
- Add 2 tbsp butter to Instant Pot.
- Lay cubed chicken breasts (or frozen breasts) in the Instant Pot and pour chicken stock over top of it.
- Add in carrots, celery, onion, and potatoes.
- Top with poultry seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Use a spoon to mix.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and select the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK setting and adjust to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut biscuits and roll into balls.
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes.
- Turn the setting to SAUTE on the Instant Pot and add in the balled biscuits and stir frequently for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Instant Pot Chicken & Dumpling