- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings (about 18)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup your favorite hot sauce, plus more if desired
- Dry seasonings:
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare chicken wings by trimming off most of the fat but leaving the skin on; kitchen shears are helpful. If moist, pat dry with paper towels. Add to a gallon-size resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasoning ingredients and stir together. Add the seasoning mix to the resealable bag with the wings. Toss until the wings are well-coated.
- Add 1 cup water to the pressure cooker pot. Place a trivet inside and the seasoned wings on top.
- Secure and seal the lid. Cook for 10 minutes at high pressure, followed by a manual pressure release.
- While waiting for the wings to cook, prepare a foil-lined baking sheet fitted with a baking rack. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Position an oven rack about 8 inches from the broiler element. Set the broiler on high.
- When the wings are done pressure cooking, transfer them to a large bowl. Toss with hot sauce until well-coated. Place on the prepared baking rack, arranging in a single layer.
- Broil the wings until they start to blacken on top, about 5 minutes. Flip and broil until the other side starts to blacken, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and toss with additional sauce if desired. Serve while hot.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Instant Pot Chicken Wings