- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 2 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 4 ounce Diced Green Chiles
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- Zest of a Lime
- Juice of a Lime
- 1 Can Pinto Beans Drained
- 1 Cup Colby Jack Cheese Shredded
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Avocados
- Jalapeno sliced
- Sour Cream
- Heat an instant pot to the saute high mode. Add the oil.
- Mix all of the seasonings together and toss with the chopped chicken until well coated.
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and garlic and stir for 20-30 seconds. Add the broth, chiles, cilantro, lime zest and juice. Stir and add the beans, stirring again.
- Add the lid and set the valve to “seal”. Turn the pot to high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Allow a natural release for 2 minutes then quick release.
- Stir the rice well and top with cheese. Add the lid back on for a minute to melt the cheese.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken Burrito Bowl