- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken condensed soup
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- Slice chicken breast into strips.
- Turn Instant Pot on to Saute Normal.
- Add margarine to the pot while it’s heating up.
- Add the chicken breast slices to the pot and cook until almost no pink remains.
- Add the water, heavy cream and cream of chicken soup to the pot and stir gently.
- Add the rice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to the pot. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, lock it in place and turn the steam release handle to the sealing position.
- Pressure Cook on High for 7 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to do a quick release.
- Once the float valve is all the way down remove the lid.
- Add the shredded Parmesan and parsley flakes to the pot.
- Stir well until the cheese is all melted.
- Serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Rice