- 6 chicken thighs with skin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp djion mustard
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 lbs baby new potatoes sliced in halves
- 3 carrots diced
- Start by clicking on the “saute” mode for 10 minutes. Heat vegetable oil, season the chicken thighs and brown them well. Start by chicken skin side down.
- Add water to “deglaze” the pan, then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Garlic, honey, and mustards.
- Throw in the potatoes and the carrots.
- Season with more salt and pepper, cover with the lid and make sure that the valve is in sealing position.
- Click on manual or pressure cooking, high pressure, and cook for 8 minutes.
- When the cooking is finished, quickly release the steam and carefully open the lid. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken