- 3 1/2 cups chocolate chips I used milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk see note
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- Line an 8 by 8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl melt the chocolate chips in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, the vanilla extract, and the whiskey.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and let set completely (about four to eight hours). Refrigerate for 1 hour before slicing. This last step of refrigeration is optional, but makes the fudge slice nicely.
- Enjoy and store in an airtight container for two weeks.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
JACK DANIEL’S WHISKEY FUDGE