- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup jarred jalapeño slices, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4-5 8-inch flour tortillas
- Add all ingredients except tortillas to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer beat on low until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between tortillas and spread evenly.
- Tightly roll tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut off ends and cut into slices.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels