- 2 – 8.5 oz. boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Add the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mixes to a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, milk, sour cream, vegetable oil, and sugar.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour into a greased 9″ x 9″ casserole dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Jiffy Cornbread More Moist