- 1 cup / 260g almond butter smooth
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup / 60g granulated sweetener erythritol or monkfruit
- 1/4 cup / 40g sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp almond milk unsweetened, if needed
- Preheat oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix almond butter, cocoa powder, granulated sweetener and the egg with a fork until well-combined.
- If your mix is crumbly, thin it with up to 3 tbsp almond milk. The batter should look fudgy and soft, but not runny. Whether you need the almond milk will depend on the texture of your almond butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll balls with your hands and press them down on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. My cookies were around 1 cm high and had a diameter of ca 6 cm.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until the tops of the cookies begin to show little cracks. Let them cool completely before handling. The cookies are VERY SOFT when straight out of the oven but firm up as they cool down.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
KETO ALMOND BUTTER BROWNIE COOKIES