- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture turns into a dough ball (about 1-2 minutes).
- Food processor keto cookies
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and roll each part into a ball.
- Keto cookie dough balls
- Place each dough ball on a baking sheet and flatten into a cookie shape either by pressing with your hand on top, or by pressing with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Making keto cookies
- Put the keto cookies in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- low-carb cookie recipe
- Remove the keto cookies from the oven and let cool on a baking sheet until cooled completely.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Keto Butter Cookies With Almond Flour