- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 8 oz packages of softned cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- The first thing I did was melt the butter for the crust.When the butter is melted stir in the almond flour, you should end up with a nice consistency.
- Place a small amount in the bottom of your cupcake liner and pat down to form the crust.
- Next I started cheesecake filling in my stand mixer add the cream cheese, eggs, splenda, and vanilla to the bowl and mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- When the filling is nice and smooth fill the cupcake liners almost to the top.Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Cool on the counter then chill overnight for an awesome treat.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes