- 1/2 stick (56g) butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Other Casserole Ingredients
- 5 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz pork rinds, finely crushed
InstructionsHow to Make the Alfredo Sauce
- Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese to a pan over medium heat. Whisk until melted and combined.
- Add minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Then, add parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
How to Make the Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- To a large casserole dish (I used a rectangular 7″x11″ dish), add 5 cups of cooked, cubed chicken breast.
- Pour alfredo sauce on top.
- Layer the toppings in this order: mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds.
- Bake in preheated oven on the center rack for 25 minutes.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole