- 1 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
- Place a saucepan of water over high heat and boil the broccoli florets until al dente. Drain well and add to a large mixing bowl along with the shredded chicken.
- In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli and chicken mixture, add the basil, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese has browned.
- Serve immediately.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Keto Chicken Cheese Broccoli Casserole