- 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Stick Grass-Fed Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Lilly’s Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla (Optional)
- Start by combining room-temperature butter, softened cream cheese and peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Add Swerve, salt, and vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop 14 balls onto a baking pan.
- Freeze for two hours until set!
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Freezes well for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
keto chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs! easy low carb keto treats