- 6 oz wt. unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners swerve sweetener (198 g or 7 oz wt.)
- 1 cup salted butter (227 g or 8 oz wt.), sliced
- 6 tbsp heavy whipping cream (85 g or 3 oz wt.)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare an 8×8-inch pan lined with foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add all ingredients. Microwave for 30-second intervals at 50% power until just melted, stirring well in between. Mix well until silky smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined pan.
- Freeze until the fudge is set, about an hour. Lift up the foil to remove the fudge from the pan. Cut into 16 bars and serve cold. Cover and store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE