- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
Key Lime Filling:
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 by 8 square glass pan. In a medium bowl, mix the butter and natural until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour and salt. Use a hand mixer to combine well. This will be a thick cookie crust; press onto bottom of pan using your hands.
- Place in oven to pre-bake the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the pre-baked crust and bake for 30-40 minutes or until light golden and filling is set in the middle.
- Cover with foil if top is getting too dark and center is still not set.
- Place in fridge to cool. The filling will set up in the fridge.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Keto Key Lime Bars