- 4 eggs large
- 1/2 cup / 120g sour cream
- 1/2 cup / 120g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup / 4 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cup / 200g almond flour or ground almonds / NOT super-fine almond flour!!!!
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup / 40g powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs until frothy. Add the sour cream and softened butter and blend with a food processor or electric mixer until combined.
- Add 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) of lemon juice, the grated zest of 1 lemon and 1/3 cup powdered erythritol. Blend.
- Lastly, add the almond flour and baking powder and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Line a 9×6 inch casserole dish / baking pan with parchment paper and fill in the dough.
- Bake in the middles shelf of the oven for 35-40 minutes until the top is lightly browned and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Leave to cool completely before cutting or removing from the pan. Almond flour cakes are fragile when hot, but they firm up as they cool down.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
Keto Lemon Bars