- 1 cup, ground almonds
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons water
For the Keto caramel filling:
- 1 cup smooth Peanut Butter (no sugar added)
- ¾ cup sugar free maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- peanuts for sprinkling on top
- 10 oz. Lily’s chocolate, melted for coating.
- In a bowl place all of the ingredients for the bottom and mix well with fork. Transfer this mixture in square brownie pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth it out evenly with a spatula and let it set in fridge while you make the filling.
- In a bowl place in all of the ingredients for the Keto caramel filling, and whisk with a help of fork.
- Transfer the filling on top of the crust and sprinkle with some peanuts.
- Let the mixture set in freezer for about 30-40 minutes.
- Cut small pieces in snickers shape and place each piece on a cooling rack on top of a pan to collect all of the dripping chocolate.
- Melt chocolate and glaze with spoon each of the snickers with melted chocolate.
- Shake a little bit to remove any excess dripping chocolate and let them cool completely.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Keto Snickers Candy Bars