- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon flour all purpose
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, brown butter until it turns brown in color and nutty in aroma. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl or mixer, combine brown sugar, oats, egg and vanilla. Add brown butter. Mix until combined.
- Stir in salt and flour.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet leaving ample room to spread. Bake 6 minutes or until golden brown.
This article and recipe adapted from this site