- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs separated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups blueberries or 3 cups of frozen blueberries thawed and drained well , coated with flour, shake off excess flour
- zest of one lemon
- 2 TBLS lemon juice
- about 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Mix the lemon juice and confectioners sugar together drizzle over top of baked cake while warm.
- In a large bowl
- Mix together flour, sugar, & butter with an electric mixer. Reserve 3/4 cup of this mixture for topping.
- To remaining flour, sugar and butter mixture, add salt, baking powder, vanilla, milk, & egg yolks and lemon zest.
- Blend well.
- Beat egg whites until firm peaks form.
- Gently fold the firm egg whites into the batter and pour into a greased 9″ X 13″ baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries over the top of the batter, sprinkle the reserved 3/4 cup of flour/sugar/butter mixture on top of the blueberries.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes.
- If using the Lemon Glaze, pour over cake after it has cooled to warm.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Lemon Glazed Blueberry Boyfriend Bait