- 100 ml dairy-free milk
- 4 tbsp vegan yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 200g self-raising flour, (or plain flour with 2 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda)
- 1 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Heat a dry frying pan on a low heat. A small non-stick pan works best but use your first try to assess if you need to add a small amount of oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the wet ingredients until well combined and the texture is runny but thick.
- Ladle approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the dry pan and cook for 20-30 seconds before carefully flipping onto the other side. Cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with some vegan yoghurt, extra zest or whatever other toppings you like and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
LEMON POPPY SEED PANCAKES (VEGAN)