- 1 (1.5 lb) bag Baby Boomer Little Potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing, divided use
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 450f.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dice the Little Potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl mix together the diced potatoes, salt & pepper and 1/4 cup ranch dressing.
- Scoop the potatoes into prepared baking dish (save that bowl, we’re going to use it again for the chicken.)
- Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until almost thoroughly cooked (they won’t be fork tender quite yet.).
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl you used to the potatoes and add salt and pepper and the remaining 1/4 cup ranch seasoning.
- Once the potatoes have cooked 30 minutes, remove baking dish from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400F.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil (Warning: Baking dish will be VERY hot so use oven mitts to do this.)
- Place baking dish back in the oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked.)
- Take baking dish out of the oven and top with shredded cheese, bacon and green onion.
- Place back in oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This article adapted from this site
Loaded Potato Ranch Chicken Casserole