- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray an 8×8-inch or 11×7-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cooked chicken and cooked bacon in the bottom of prepared pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and ranch dressing. Pour on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
LOW-CARB CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE