- 1 (16-oz) package penne pasta
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 Tbsp minced onion flakes
- 2 (15-oz) jars Alfredo sauce
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine cooked chicken, onion, Alfredo sauce, salsa, ricotta cheese, and taco seasoning. Stir in cooked pasta. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Top casserole with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered for 50 to 60 minutes, until bubbly.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
MEXICAN CHICKEN ALFREDO CASSEROLE RECIPE