- 1 pound cellentani pasta (may sub ziti, penne or fusilli,)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter may sub half olive oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups half and half
- 1 tsp EACH onion powder, dried parsley, dried basil, salt
- 1/2 tsp EACH dried thyme, pepper, chicken bouillon, red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken (see notes)
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6-8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Cook pasta just until al dente according to package directions – don’t overcook! Strain and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, make Alfredo Sauce. Melt 5 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat then whisk in flour and garlic. Cook, while stirring for 2 minutes. Turn heat to low then gradually whisk in half and half, chicken broth and all spices/seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, whisking constantly then reduce heat to medium and simmer, whisking occasionally until thickened (but not overly thick), 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese until melted. Stir in chicken and pasta and toss until evenly coated (it will seem like a lot of extra sauce which is a good thing).
- Pour half of the pasta into prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer. Layer pasta evenly with provolone cheese followed by an even layer of sour cream. Pour remaining pasta over sour cream and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and inside provolone is melted. Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
MILLION DOLLAR CHICKEN ALFREDO BAKE