- 12-oz spaghetti
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (15-oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, cottage cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Spread into bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chicken evenly on top of pasta mixture. Top with Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
MILLION DOLLAR CHICKEN ALFREDO