- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 large eggs divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F if using a dark pan). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, 2 eggs, and melted butter. The batter will be thick. Spread into the bottom of the greased pan with a rubber spatula.
- Reuse the bowl (no need to clean) to combine the cream cheese, 2 eggs, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool completely and then slice and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
NEIMAN MARCUS BARS