- 2 heaping cups blueberries, fresh or thawed (300g)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar (50g)
Oreo cookie crust
- 36 Oreo cookies with filling, crushed to fine crumbs (14oz / 398g)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (113g)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup heavy cream, cool (240ml)
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened (24oz / 683g)
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar (150g)
- 2 vanilla beans* (or 2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Sauce: In a heavy bottomed pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until the blueberries are soft and the sauce has thickened up and is reduced by 1/3, about 5-7 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Line a 9″ (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Crust: In a large bowl, stir together Oreo crumbs and melted butter until combined and evenly moist. Transfer to the prepared pan and press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides with the back of a flat-bottomed cup. Freeze until filling is done.
- Filling: In a large bowl, using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment whip heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form for about 2 minutes. Set aside. In another large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed until creamy for about 1-2 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla* and mix until smooth. Carefully fold in heavy whipping cream just until incorporated. Fold in the blueberry sauce just until combined.
- Transfer filling to crust and spread evenly. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or until firm (preferably overnight). Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 days.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake