- 14 ounces vanilla sandwich cookies such as golden Oreos
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces white chocolate finely chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce at room temperature (can use store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream chilled*
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- extra caramel sauce for serving
- Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray, then dab with a paper towel. Set pan aside.
- Place the cookies in the bowl of a food processor and process until they’re fine crumbs. Combine the crumbs, melted butter, and salt in a medium mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan and press into an even layer on the bottom and part way up the sides. Freeze crust while you proceed with the recipe.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. With microwave set to 50 percent power, heat the chocolate in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside to cool for several minutes before proceeding.
- Combine the heavy cream and espresso powder in a small bowl and stir to dissolve espresso powder. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer set to medium-high until cream cheese is light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually beat in the granulated sugar, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the melted white chocolate, vanilla bean paste and salt followed by the heavy cream-espresso powder mixture. Turn mixer to high and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour one third of the filling into the prepared crust. Top with the caramel sauce and use a kitchen knife to swirl the sauce into the cheesecake. Top with remaining filling and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Freeze cheesecake while you make the topping.
- Place the bowl of a stand mixer and the whisk attachment in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl and beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add the powdered sugar, then beat on high until the whipped cream holds stiff peaks. Spread the whipped cream over the cheesecake and drizzle with caramel sauce. If desired, pipe some of the topping around the edge of the cheesecake using a large star tip. Cover the cake with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight, to set.
- Allow the cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 10 or 15 minutes before slicing. To slice your cheesecake, run a knife between the cake and the pan, then release. If you can’t detach the pan from the cake with just that method, run hot water on the outside of the pan, then try again. Drizzle additional caramel sauce over the top of each slice of cheesecake before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
No-Bake Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake