- 1 angel food cake prepared (store bought or from box)
- 3.4 ounce package vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, for garnish
- Cut angel food cake into cubes.
- Spread half of cake in the bottom on a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spoon 2/3 of cherry pie filling over cake.
- Spread remaining cake cubes over cherry layer.
- To create cream layer, beat pudding, milk, and sour cream in a mixing bowl until it thickens.
- Spread cream over cake layer.
- Top with Cool Whip (whipped topping).
- Spoon remaining pie filling over whipped topping.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
No Bake Cherry Dump Cake