- 1 box graham crackers (3 sleeves)
- 2½ cups heavy cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (3.5 ounce) pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz chopped dark chocolate
- Pour 1½ cup of heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla into the cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form. Do not over beat.
- In a bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Stir in Whipped cream.
- Spread a thin layer of pudding mixture in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
- Arrange approx. 1 sleeve of graham crackers on the bottom of a pan, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of graham crackers, then the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Heat remaining 1 cup heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium-high until just boiling.
- Pour over chocolate in a small heatproof bowl, and let stand until chocolate melts, then stir until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker layer, smoothing top with an spatula.
- Refrigerate to set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- *To cut clean, even pieces, place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
No Bake Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake