- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder , about 1 1/2 scoops
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the old fashioned oats, peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips. I like to add a splash of vanilla and pinch of sea salt too. Stir until combined. Use a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon and round them into balls.
- Place pan in the freezer until hard. Then store in a zip top bag or covered container for up to 3 months.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
NO-BAKE ENERGY BALLS